The workshop was moderated by Aslı Ertekin (BP Ethics and Compliance Leader) and Fikret Sebilcioğlu (Cerebra CPAs & Advisors Partner). During the workshop, the following issues were discussed in depth with YASED members:
- Internal company environment related to the management of third-party ethics & compliance programme
- The “pre-selection” process for identifying the third-party universe (including subcontractors) and third parties which will have due diligence
- Due diligence process
- Consistent monitoring of third parties
- Training of third parties about company compliance program and risk areas
- Strengthening ethics & compliance programs and internal control systems in third parties and subcontractors
For the next term, some detailed ethics and compliance trainings are planned for the third parties of YASED members.